Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bridges to Jupiter


Many a month ago I was contacted by the uber famous band, Wheatus, and asked to provide the artwork for a twenty page comic book to accompany the release of their latest EP. The 20 page comic is a companion piece to one of the EPs songs. To view this masterpiece in its entirety, please go to Wheatus.com and donate 5 dollars for their EP. You receive a pdf of the comic with your download. I must say it is totally worth it. I mean...the comic alone is worth the price, and the music is pretty sweet too.

4 comments:

Michele said...

I've seen it! I've seen it with my own eyes! Great illustrations, did you go to art school for illustration or something?


hab!

Amiemc said...

NICE! I don't know if it can get any better than Wheatus and ECOL art all rolled up into one amazing package. I'm in!! Sign me up!

Tamra Tyndell said...

Very cool! I'm glad to see this update. I'm going to check it out.

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant, brilliant work on the Jupiter comic. You are AMAZING! :D